With Company response Not resolved

I bought my first set of tires from sears in 1978, since then furnished three different houses with their appliances.the first time i have tried to get a service person over to repair a dish washer they give you the it will be 3 days sometime between 8:00 am and 5:00pm.

so i wait wednesday comes by and am told the repair guy is taking off early. were going to have to reschedule you for the following wednesday. Ive got three young kids and my wife died this spring from cancer.so a dish washer is a god send. im going to stand in line and get my washer fixed but sears has lost me as a customer.

I wont be walking back through their door. thats why their market share keeps dropping, they cant figure out that thats what they really sell is service.Not stuff you can buy anywhere.

GOOD BY SEARS .Mark Lee Lubbock Texas.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

I must say that it may have taken a while but sears did finally take care of my problem. the repairman was very professional. Its been a lot of work to get it done but it has been done.

SearsCares
#520279
Sears Response

Dear Cronkus,

I am so sorry for the delay in the response. I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears for the delay in your service call for your dishwasher. It certainly sounds as if you’ve had a very frustrating experience with our repair department. My name is Kiera with the Sears Cares Team and we are a single point of contact for escalated customer problems. We would like to assist you in making sure that your dishwasher is repaired and that you are satisfied with the service. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was serviced under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Cronkus) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Kiera J.