After buying an 800 plus dollar dishwasher Sears was not concerned with my sadisfaction.It leaked after install, so I pulled it out, checking my connections.

then it did it again damaging my wood floors I called and they explained that a 6 week old dishwasher wasn't covered even though the problem was intermittent in nature. If it were my connections it would have happened every time. After many heated discussions they called and offered to pick it up or repair it. I said it would be fine to repair it but it needed to happen befor the holidays.

They said they could do this then called to cancel the repair appointment after I took time off work. I tried to reschedule before the holidays but they were unable. I then asked them to pick it up as they said they would and I was told it would be another 3 to 5 days to schedule a undeterred pick up time. So I loaded it up myself and took it to Sears and said they could schedule the pick up time from their dock not my house as I need to buy one somewhere else.

In the process I placed over15 calls and got injered loading it up keeping me out of work for what looks like two weeks. To say this is the worst customer expereance I've ever had puts it mildly. All Sears had to do was the right thing, and have a sadisfied healthy customer. This is currently being disputed Through the credit card company as it seems no one at Sears is authorized to do much.

They had so many ways to make this right. I have been a life long customer, consisted Sears as a go to place for certain thing.

I'm finding that has changed.The faith I have in the retailer is how I chose where to shop.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments