With Company response Not resolved

I will never buy anything from Sears/Kmart again. They mislead me to make a sale, then tried to strong-arm me into making additional purchases "since the product had already shipped".

The good news is that I got to speak with a lot of foreigners who did not understand basic English and could not understand my questions let alone answer them.

I spent nearly 3 hours on the phone with unhelpful people after spending 20 minutes with a customer service rep who gave me wrong information.

Sears used to be such a great, honorable and reliable company. Now I will consider it my duty to warn others about their current way of doing business.

Comments

Mike_mn

This is unfortunatly, the trend.

There's really no need to travel anymore, since we can get the 'world tour' just by calling a companies help(less)-desk.

all of the Kmarts near me already closed. No more Kmart at all.

SearsCares
Sears Response

MJ2014,

I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Kurt and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team.

We are sorry to hear about your recent repair experience concerning your microwave. We know it can be very frustrating when a purchase experience does not meet your expectations. We would like the opportunity to speak with you and address any concerns you have with your mattress order and the level of customer service that you have received. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (MJ2014), to smadvisor@searshc.com.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Kurt M.