I have had enough with Sears or Kmart and they have lost my business forever!I order a lot online and I have never had so much horrible experience with any other store!
It looks like people who work there cannot read English to see what a customer ordered or just do not care what do they put in the box to ship! 80% of my orders from Sears/Kmart have been shipped with wrong or missing items! At the same time the packing slip always indicated the items I have really ordered! How did they do it?!
Didn’t they have to scan bar codes of the items and check somehow?! Also to go through their customer service was always a huge pain! It took hours of my time because their system somehow was always slow or down! Then to get finally my refund I had to make numerous calls to customer service, listen to their lies about how they processed it but somehow it was not showing up on my credit card and they constantly asked me to contact my bank about the issue!
And my bank was all the time confirming that they have not even tried to process any refund for months!
So unless you just have nothing to do and missing a lot of stress in your life stay away from Sears and Kmart!There are lots of other stores selling the same items for even better prices with NO mistakes and I wish I would started to shop at those stores sooner so I would never have to go through so much pain with Sears and Kmart!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Store Experience
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "I purchased a floor model Samsung Refrigerator on 3/26/15 from the sears outlet store in Minneapolis MN. The problems started when the cashier forgot to *** an additional 5% for..."
- "The "carrots were whitish" rubbery. awful. I had put vegetables in soup.. The "carrots were whitish" rubbery. awful. I had put vegetables in soup.. Making a direct statement...."
- "The well known lighting distributor Glenn Dormer of Enerygywise LED Solutions who is quite famous. I always thought that he is a dignified and a very respectable man. This is..."
- "I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault).... I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The..."