2.4
Ease of Use

I ordered 3 shirts. One was sent.

After a week the other two still say ready for UPS pickup when checking tracking number. I called customer service (after searching for a phone # . Chat yesterday left me "on hold" after I said I couldn't be on hold, had to leave chat without answers). She finally says that she is processing a refund.

Apparently they had not shipped at all, label only created. So, tracking number was produced when label was made....not shipped. Now I have to reorder if I want to try again. Their website is horrible.

Slow, every color etc separated, takes forever to go through. When you click on something and go back to search it goes back to beginning, Everytime!! The last thing, Kmarts banner said 35 and up free shipping. I was ordering from Kmart.

Apparently the two shirts that did not shipped wete from Sears not Kmart so they didn't honor the free shipping. Total was saying it was but invoice showed shipping. My daughters and I were discussing over the weekend how we hate it that so many stores have closed and then their website is so user UNfriendly. It is almost like they don't care if they get any business.

I have complained about site in the past after spending forever trying to create an order and sometimes giving up.

To no avail, same old crapping site and app doesn't work any better. What are they thinking!?

Review about: Sears Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments