1.5

Same experience. I bought an LG microwave on sears.com. Well turns out they actually turn around and order it from a partner.

A day later I wanted to cancel it. They informed me they would have to contact the partner. Two days later Sears informed me that the partner ebuzz apparently shipped it out before Sears contacted them.

So I call customer service to get a return auth and got two different stories. One said I could return to the store the other gave me the number to the partner. After a trip to the store I find out that Sears pretty much washes their hands of the order once it gets shipped to their partner and shipped to the customer. Now they say I can't return this to them and I need to call the partner directly.

These crooks, ebuzz want to charge me a restocking fee + shipping. There was absolutely no mention of this in any of the order confirmations or on their website.

I am frustrated beyond belief. I can't see how a company can run a web site, offer products and then wash their hands of ownership when it comes to the return process.

This person wrote the review because of "inability of sears to cancel my order and process the refund in store or on the phone when they fullfil through a partner." at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Sears to "i want a full refund with no restocking fees or shipping fees".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments