Madison, New York

I recently purchased a treadmill from Sears in Wayne NJ.They charged extra for weekend delivery, they made me wait for the delivery for the entire day, they delivered it late and the treadmill they brought was broken already so they took it back.

Now, they are making me wait for another week, they are delivering it on a weekday and they do not tell me when will they deliver.

I already paid extra for weekend delivery, wait for the whole day now I have to *** from work to get that delivered.These people do not fit this country but rather to third world country.

Comments

nancytage

My name is nancy, I saw your profile today and be became interested in you, and I also want to know you more if you do not mind I will like you to contact me through my email address here(nancykipkalya@rocketmail.com) so that I can give you my pictures and tell you more about myself I believe we can move from here!(Remember the distance or color does not matter our age, even different, because I have something important to tell you, but love matters alot in life) please contact me at this email(nancykipkalya@rocketmail.com) I am waiting for your mail to my email address above thanks.

nancykipkalya@rocketmail.com