Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought a new Craftsman 42" riding mower on 6/13/2016.With 22 HP motor mower developed a short .

In electric blade Clutch and blades not working . On 6/11/2016 part back ordered till 7/11/16. On 7/11/16 Sears called said part still on back order. Till 7/29/16 part never came .

Sears agreed to replace riding mower. On 7/30/16 new mower arrived on 8/2/16. To my dismay I noticed the mower. Was the same 42" cut but it had a 20 hoarse power motor.

I called the Sears hometown store and was told that's what Sears authorized as replacement under warranty. I don't know how most people feel about a warranty replacement . But what I expected was a mower with same size motor and mower deck. Called Sears and was informed that was the mower I was supposed to get.

There reasoning is the mower I bought was with the same engine is not available in 2016. But this was not mentioned during replacement process. The original mower I purchased cost 1999.00 with tax 2164.99

The replacement mower cost 1699.99 about a 300 dollar difference witch Sears has told me I do not get the difference.i feel I have gotten a raw deal and only expect. That witch I paid for not something that not same.

Cost Hundreds less and I'm not entitled to any money back. Sears is picking and choosing how it wants to honor its warranty's. If I pay for a product from any retail business. And it had to be replaced at no fault of mine.

I expect simply a same same replacement. Or an explanation as to the unavailability. And an offer of a Refund nothing less. I have never had a similar problem with any other retailer.

Replacing any product but Sears. I do not feel that a Smaller Cheaper Riding Mower. Is honoring the Manufacturers warranty. Unless your in Sears as far as Sears goes.

I'm done I have bought mowers from Sears 25 years. I'm also an AC contractor and I have frequented Sears for Tools Tires ETC. But I have bought my last product from Sears. And I am not done with Sears.

I'll be filing a complaint with the State. Due to Sears dictating how a warranty replacement works. I know how it should be handled. But apparently Sears does not feels the warranty is at their discretion.

And there is only Sears Satusfaction in mind!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears lawn mower replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments