With Company response Not resolved

Bought a $300 premium gas mower in April, 2011.This is the second one I have purchased from Sears in 3 years.

It would not start today. I brought it in and was informed that I would be responsible for parts, labor and shipping(!) tio get it repaired. I did not buy the extended warranty and was told at the tiome opf purchase that I had a 90 day return and 1 year repair warranty that was included. They would not honor that today.

They actually told me it was a Craftsman product and I would neeed to contact them to make arrangements to have it repaired but that I would pay the cost.

In the past 3 years I have purchase 2 lawnmowers, one freezer, over $1,000 in hand and electrical tools, an air compressor and some misc.stuff. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN! I have been a credit card customer for over 30 years. This wil be the end.

When I told them (in pwerson) that I have been a great customer and just want the lawnmower fixed, they could care less. Fine. Two way street.

They obviously don't care about a loyal customer, so I no longer care about supporting them.And i will make sure to tell everyone I know to steer clear of sears.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

arty

I bought an extended warranty for $600.00 and got the run around when trying to get parts to fix it. BTW...the mower cost over $3000.00 and broke down after 6 months. If they had sent the parts when I had first called, then it would have been fixed and I would not have been put through almost getting injured by this inferior lawn mower!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Swenson,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I have just read your post and would like to apologize for any poor customer service you may have received, we can understand your frustrations and would like to speak to you and look further into this. I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers to call you directly. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your lawn mower was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Swenson” for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.