Product: Sears Leaf Blower Repair Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
4.3
What’s up with Sears? Called for nearest drop-off location to get my CRAFTSMAN leaf blower repaired and was told to go to the Colonial Heights store at South Park Mall. Drove over there and was told that service plan was expired and they would no longer repair the...
bfthptl

Never got a call back form the Store Manager.

Got this response back from SEARS which in addition to numerous grammatical errors seems to dispute that the item in question is a product carried by SEARS. Funny, it has CRAFTSMAN on the engine housing!

Not sure if they are calling me a liar or if they just don't care

Hi Norman,

Thank you for contacting Sears.

I'm sorry to know this but we certainly do not want our customers to experience this.

Upon reviewing your account I regret to inform you that we do not see the Unit listed in the Merchandise List as the purchase was made from the Store. If the unit was listed under Merchandise list we would have set a Service from our to fix the issue.

We being from the back end team we do not deal with Store related issues so request you to reach out Store in this case and I am sure one of our agents will be able to assist you further on this. Regards, Michelle.O Sears Holdings Corporation.

View more comments
Review
Service
Sears Leaf Blower Repair
Pros
  • Sears leaves customer in a bind to build character
  • Clever store manager has someone screen her calls
  • Hr associate who screens calls for the store manager is nice
Cons
  • Sears service and repair referred me to store
  • Repair drop-off was not accepted
  • Store refused service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Sears Customer Service