2.0
Layout of Store

I bought an LG 10,000 btu portable air conditioner from Sears Outlet online. I was told to pick up at Sears location at the Mall at Tukwila.

I arrive there only to be given a used clearly inferior model air conditioner to the one I purchased. The difference I price was over $150, the condition was used. The warehouse worker insisted it was my order. I told him clearly the numbers on my invoice don't match the sticker on the product he gave me.

He offered me to speak with a manager. The manager at first was going to say the same thing as the warehouse worker until she noticed that there was a discrepancy with the numbers. They then went to go look for the correct order, which they couldn't find. I was later informed that there was no stock for my order except for one unit which was missing a part.

They couldn't tell me which part it was. I couldn't believe there was such a discrepancy with the inventory the website had shown. The website showed 3 units! I don't understand how they could be off by that much.

I wasted a lot of time at the store and was really disappointed. I used to love Sears.

This will probably be my last purchase from them. I don't think I can trust them.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears lg lp1013wnr 10000 btu portable air conditioner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments