2.0
Layout of Store

I bought an LG 10,000 btu portable air conditioner from Sears Outlet online. I was told to pick up at Sears location at the Mall at Tukwila.

I arrive there only to be given a used clearly inferior model air conditioner to the one I purchased. The difference I price was over $150, the condition was used. The warehouse worker insisted it was my order. I told him clearly the numbers on my invoice don't match the sticker on the product he gave me.

He offered me to speak with a manager. The manager at first was going to say the same thing as the warehouse worker until she noticed that there was a discrepancy with the numbers. They then went to go look for the correct order, which they couldn't find. I was later informed that there was no stock for my order except for one unit which was missing a part.

They couldn't tell me which part it was. I couldn't believe there was such a discrepancy with the inventory the website had shown. The website showed 3 units! I don't understand how they could be off by that much.

I wasted a lot of time at the store and was really disappointed. I used to love Sears.

This will probably be my last purchase from them. I don't think I can trust them.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments