With Company response Not resolved

I am so disappointed with my experience with Sears. I ordered my sons primary Christmas gift on Dec.

17th. Unfortunately it wasn't going to arrive until December 26. As disappointing as that delivery date was it wasn't as bad as us not receiving the gift at all. After countless phone calls with Sears and the shipping company Demar Logistics, I was finally told that I wouldn't receive the gift until the 30th.

No one has taken any accountability. Never again. Back to Amazon.

We are now considering driving an hour and a half to pick up the package ourselves. Unbelievable.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #765427

You probably won't even receive the gift until January, unfortunately. I have been a customer for over thirty five years and was mistreated as if I didn't count. I hope you get your gift but don't count on it.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

My name is Liz and I am with the Sears Cares escalations team. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. From your post we can see that we certainly have let you down and would like to offer some assistance. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure the issue with your online order delay is addressed and hopefully restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (Anonymous466855), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #764585

Not sure how your child will cope or even survive the lack of a Christmas gift. Perhaps you could have him visit and talk to a combat vet with no arms or legs to see how people get along with missing items. What in the world are you teaching the boy as far as being able to survive in this world?