White Bluff, Tennessee

Two weeks ago I bought a King sized mattress and box springs so that my husband who is dying from COPD can rest comfortably.I was told it would be delivered no later than today, September 19th and could possibly be delivered as early as September 12th.

I was also told that I would receive notification 24 hours prior to the delivery. The 12th came and went so I knew that was not going to happen but last night on the 18th I got a voice mail saying that the delivery would be made between 5 and 7 pm on the 19th, or the next day which is today. I had some friends come over and help this morning and we removed and gave away the bed from our bedroom so that we would be ready for the delivery. Then at 11:30 AM this morning I get a call (just 5 hours before the delivery window) saying that the delivery was postponed and left a number to call.

I called the number and they say it will be another week at the earliest. Now what the he!! am I supposed to do? I have a suffering husband and because of your ineptitude he has nowhere to sleep.

THAT IS INEXCUSABLE! This after my husband has spent over 7,000 at your lousy company in the past year. I have no idea what we are supposed to do now, but you can bet this story will be posted anywhere on the web I can put it, and also the local news if they are willing to air it.

You people should be ASHAMED for the treatment of your customers.This is unbelievable.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.