With Company response

After spending over an hour on the phone and paying extra money for Saturday delivery, my wife was informed by the installation company that Saturdy was not available. When my wife called Sears back and tried to get the issue rsolved she ran into a stone wall.

No one could help her resolve the problem. They just wanted her to do a survey on their customer service. She finally asked for a supervisor, she was transferred to some *** in India who could not help but insisted she answer a customer survey! No attmpt to help!

They have no clue!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Saturday Installation,

My name is Kiera and I’m part of the Sears Cares Team. I understand how disappointing it is to expect for your merchandise to be installed on Saturday only to be let down and told otherwise. In addition, I would like to apologize for the poor customer service that you received via phone. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the merchandise was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Saturday Installation) which I have created for you, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Kiera J.