With Company response Not resolved

About three weeks ago we purchased a sears kenmore refrigerator with a delivery date of approximately three weeks.On friday we received a call that the delivery would be on Monday- sunday nite we received another call that it would be between 11 and 1.

I took the day off, and at 10 AM

received another call cancelling the delivery because it had never arrived at the warehouse and was told it would be an additional three weeks. When I told the supervisor that I had taken the day off she offered me a $50 gift certificate, which is far less than what it cost me for the day off. She had no explanation for the two previous calls setting up the delivery, and only said that the store should have called. I am awaiting (not holding breath) a call back from corporate seeking an answer to my demand of either a full refund or an upgrade at the original price.

K Mart mentality has taken over good old reliable Sears.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To whome530,

My name is Dianne and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team.Please accept our apologies that the delivery of your refrigerator was postponed for 3 weeks. We can certainly understand you frustrations with this issue and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with your further. It is our goal at Sears to provide our customers with the highest quality of customer service. I am sorry that we disappointed you. Since apologies don’t resolve your problems at your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (whome530) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.