With Company response Not resolved

Ordered 60 gift cards for my employes for Easter.Sears promised delivery 4 to 5 days.

After 1 week we received 19 cards and a few emails that state all our pending cards were canceled.

The reason was that they couldn't contact us for verification.Since they have our email on order and our phone number (a 4 line + answering service office setup), we now it's A LIE.

They couldn't get the cards fast enough so they dumped our order leaving us in a bad situation.

Well, one thing is for sure, none of my 60 employes nor myself will by Sears!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Plingeritul,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with your online order. We know how important it is to have this order ready for your employees. My name is Zenaida and I would like to get you in contact with one of our dedicated case managers. We truly understand how frustrating this is for you and would like to help any way we can.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your online order was registered with (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Plingeritul) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.