With Company response

I bought 3 tablets and 3 cases for them on line !I only got 3 cases and 1 tablet !

I called 5 times about this problem ! They asst that this will be fixed ! And I explain that this was a Christmas gift and I would like to have them by then ! They said it was no problem !

Well guess what !!! It is cause I don't have them yet ! And prob won't have them in time ether !

Can't wait to tell my 5 and 9 year old that there big gift is lost and sears won't find the prob !This is ashame and I'm very disappointed and will never shop at sears again !!!

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #765501

Don't fall for the "Sears Cares" team. They almost never can rectify the problem but will offer you a 25 dollar gift card to forget about the situation and the money you spent.

I am sure the tablets got stolen. Good luck

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We thank you for posting about your online order. From your post I can see that this has been a source of great frustration for you and we would like to assist. My name is Liz with the Sears Social Media Support team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. We would be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers to assist you and address your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous465130), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #761198

It should be relatively easy to find replacement tablets.Any good business supply store like Staples has these things.

You might have to buy the chalk board tablet and chalk separately, but at least your overly-protected children will have something to write their math problems or ABCs on this Christmas.My father made tablets for all of us when we were growing up, but it is much easier nowadays to just wander over to a store and buy them ready-made.

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #761112

Did you go to a store and try to resolve there? If you paid by CC.....dispute and get your money back....