With Company response

Be very aware of what you are buying at Sears.

We bought a Samsung fridge at Sears two years ago on 4 years financing.

First one got with broken plug, so they sent us another one. After a few months the other one broke down. Appliance and repair sent a few people (not to mention the number of days off me and my husband had to take) to fix it, but they realized that the fridge which was only a few months old was beyond repair.

Those fridges were obviously low quality, so they recommended us Whirlpool as higher quality one in that price range. That once lasted as long as one year warranty, after that we got problem with

So, in two years three fridges from Sears were wrong. We have no fridge now, but we have still two years to pay off broken fridge. It seems that products from that come to Sears are lower quality then products from other stores, so be aware when you think to buy staff from them.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous #375568

Hello, my name is Christine and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post here and would like to reach out to you and offer assistance. I can understand how disappointing your experience has been with your refrigerators. I understand your concern with our manufacturers’ quality and failure to meet your expectations. We apologize for leaving you without a working refrigerator in your home. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options to satisfy you as a customer and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com to open the lines of communication with you and discuss your experience. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous #375568) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we are anxious to hear from you.

Christine R.