On Nov 11,2015 I had two Sales Assoc here selling me a gas fired Boiler.To my disappointment none of what was told to me about Sears warranty was not accurate to say the least. Soon after (about 1hour) my boiler stopped working so my husband called immediately.

And so it began the endless calls to customer service being told you have to call a different phone# and to no avail we spent the weekend with NO HEAT. Why?

Because there so called 24/7 service dept is only open

M-F 9-5. Sears and there Sales Associates are truly incompetent,lackadaisical,misinformed,and unreliable.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about dunkirk boiler at Sears was lack of customer service, customer services and poorly trained staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments