4.3

I have 19 hp 46" cut mower. The deck vibration is bad.

Noticed deck floats more than previous sears mowers, also noticed does not have rear stabilizer on deck. Called had tech come out agreed vibration was bad. Changed out blades, mandrels and pulleys and belt. Helped some.

When you move deck by hand vibration goes away. Stabilizer needed to help this condition. I would like call from sears manager and stabilizer installed on my new mower.

Cell# 5126561399. Thanks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sears manager. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

SearsCares

Hello,

We'd be glad to review your repair history and see what the next steps are in regards to the issues you're experiencing with your mower. Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can learn more about your experience:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated M-F from 8a-8p CT, Sat-Sun from 8a-6p CT and we would be glad to look further into this issue.