Clarksboro, New Jersey
2.8
Layout of Store

Went in to get my car inspected. They said they couldn't help me unless I had an appointment (which I did) but he assumed I didn't.

And then when I went back I needed to email the guy my insurance email and he got smart with me for not understanding his email address after he rattled it off in 1 second, I of course had t have it repeated and he was very annoyed, I found out he's the manager.

They called and said my car was done and I came in an hour later and they still didn't have it ready. Workers there are consistently rude and I will not ne returning.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears manager. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments