Washington, District Of Columbia

In big conflict with Dennis, Anna, aka Ann Marie, Michelle at Sears, Moorestown, NJ.

Did lawaways for 2 ring. I was given a credit of $150 that I didn't pay and was honest and forth right in reporting their mistake. I get voice message to pay before March 17, 2016, layaway canceled on March 4, 2016. When asked to speak to Manager not available left during dispute. Dennis is rude, a liar, and unprofessional. Told me to call back in 2 days for service. Refuse to give me District Manager number.His words were, "He refuse to give me the number or call him." How is this store still in business? What happen to customers loyalty and customer satisfaction. Staff need in-service sessions on true customer service. Did call in a complaint waiting for a 24 hour return call. The clock is ticking. I want all my money back on both lawaways, including fees. Sears, another store will take my money and give me the respect I demand.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Manager.

Comments