I wished I would had read this reviews before starting my cabinets refacing and countertops.This proyect started 3 weeks ago, and according to the coordinator it was supposed to be done in 2 weeks.

This is the worst experience ever. The installer is taking his sweet time, nobody would answer my phone calls I had to reach out to the regional manager to get something done. The quality of work is poor NOT what I was expecting from SEARS and for the amount of money we are paying I could had hired a local company and gotten better results. I regret hiring this company 100%.

At this point I don't want to look at my kitchen. It is very sad that all of us as customers have to go threw this. And at this point if I don't get the results that I was promise I will look for legal advice and sign off on the satisfaction certificate.

I'm going to read every detail of the contract and if I have to hire a lawyer and get the work done.At this point I won't even buy a gum from SEARS

THIS REVIEW IS FROM 01/02/2015

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments