Windsor, New York
2.0

I ordered a bed on the last day of the presidents day sale and it was set for delivery march 9th. The morning of delivery arrived and i received a call from the delivery people stating that they never received my bed from the store.

I called the store and they didn't have the bed either. The manager of the store said they would call me back with the information once they figured out what was going on.

I never received a phone call and later received a phone call from sears delivery asking how my delivery went, when I explained the situation to her she looked my order up and told me it would be coming the following day. so nice of sears to call me back and let me know

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments