With Company response

I ordered a pair of expensive sunglasses from a sears marketplace vendor called Optics fast.Had a good price so I got them.

Day before they were to be delivered I got an email saying the item was damaged and couldn't be replaced because it was discontinued. Well not according to the sunglass manufacturer their not.so I tried a different pair from a different vendor.this one called AtoZeyewear. Horrible experience with these *** artists. Was told by them and sears reps that my order had shipped on 4 different dates.not one story matched the last.and of course on the day of delivery my order was mysteriously cancelled.

SHOCKER!!! Kind of saw that coming sad to say. Sears is not the company we grew up with anymore.

They will do nothing but file a complaint and move right along.Buyer beware!

Comments

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #667892

UPDATE: So after reading the reply by sears I decided to contact them to try to resolve my order.After several calls and re-directs I finally got a case manager on the phone.

Was eventually told sears could do nothing to fulfill the order since it was a third party vendor and not sears.but they offered me a $25 gift card that would be emailed to me. That was fine with me.made me feel like at least they were trying to make it right.EXCEPT THAT I NEVER RECEIVED THE GIFT CARD. ITS BEEN TWO DAYS! Maybe they have really slow email.

Whatever, I'm over it and done with sears.I will be cancelling my sears card as there is no point having something I will never use again.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous420218

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. After reading your post, I can understand why you would be voicing your concerns about how your online order has been handled so far. We'd like to offer our assistance in making sure your order is completed as soon as possible and to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous420218) and phone # used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian H.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous420218

Hello, my name is Liz and I am with the Sears Cares escalations team. We are terribly sorry for the troubles you have been experiencing surrounding your online order. Please be assured that this certainly is not the level of service we strive to provide our customers. From your post we can see that we certainly have let you down. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure the issues with your order are addressed and hopefully restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (Anonymous420218), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response #666865

If this is an honest attempt to correct a problem,

thank you.

All any consumer has ever asked for is to be able to purchase a decent product for our money, and the knowledge that the company that sells the product stands behind it's advertising.

It would certainly renew my faith in shopping at Sears