We ordered a number of items for our bathroom renovation from Sears and these were sent through Sears Marketplace Vendors. Upon receipt we discovered that one item was incorrect and the other nothing like the color we ordered or needed.

So I went to make a return through Sears on-line process. Told us to contact Marketplace vendor directly.. After 3 weeks of no response from these vendors which did not even have secure sites of contact,I contacted Sears Management . I was told my order had been pulled and was no longer within the 30 day time frame eligible for return.

Recently read elsewhere others have continuously experienced problems with Sears's Returns, particularly with Marketplace Vendors. Suggest no one ever buy anything from a Sear's Market place Vendor. According to my credit card , Both vendors collected their money 1 day after the purchase was made. Do we have a big scam going on here??????

Sears had little concern about customer issues. We will never purchase from Sears again. Sad after 50 yrs.

of being their customer. Catherine

Review about: Sears Marketplace.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments