With Company response

I have several warranties through Sears and I have always been pleased with their service. It sounds like a few people had some bad experiences...that's not because of the warranty, but poor local customer service.

In general though, I recommend Sears' agreements because when my camera broke, I got a brand new updated model with no issues. Same happened with my tv. :) I think it's funny when people complain about things and aren't even aware of what the problem actually is.

Opinion forums are OPINIONS...and my opinion on the matter is--15 complaints out of...how many does Sears sell? That's not bad at all!

Comments

WHAT A JOKE MASTER PROTECTION AGREEMENT, I bought a new refridgerater I schedule a annule check up. tec came within two days great my daughter went to use the ice and water dispenser and it dose not work.

so what this tells me is tec comes to your house and dose not check his work. I called them 3 times no one has called me back.the 4th call.

I was told it will be two week before i can get service. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH SEARS APPLIANCES OR MASTER PROTECTION AGREEMENT AGAIN.

SearsCares
Sears Response

NeverBuyAMasterProtectionAgree,

I'm very sorry to hear that your repair had not gone as you expected. Putting myself in your shoes I would not blame you for being upset. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and I would like to help. I would like to get you in touch with one of our personal case managers who will assist you in getting any concerns you have with Sears resolved. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (NeverBuyAMasterProtectionAgree) in the email so we can reference to your case. Again, I'm sorry for any trouble we have caused but we do appreciate any opportunity to help.

Brian H.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Surte, Vastra Gotaland, Sweden #277607

I bought a Sears Master Protection Agreement with the purchase of my dishwasher. I hoped I would receive reliable and timely service should I ever have a problem.

Recently my dishwasher stopped working. I thought everything would be fine because I had the protection agreement just in case this ever happened. When I contacted Sears I was told the earliest someone could fix the dishwasher was two weeks. I was subsequently told that because they believe that having a dishwasher is not a necessity that they do prioritize the fixing of such appliances.

I asked to speak with a manager and was told all the managers were in a meeting and they would call me back. They never did! I had to call them back and was again told that two weeks would be the earliest they could fix it.

I will NEVER again purchase this plan! It should be called a non-service agreement.