1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster increased review rating.

Our dryer broke for the second time during the first week of September.We couldn't get a technician out to repair for a week.

When the first technician arrived, he repaired the dryer but broke and master board when putting it back together. I was told I had to wait an additional week for the part to arrive. When the repair date arrived, a second technician arrived (employee number 0114793) (after waiting four hours) and refused to enter my home unless I signed a damage waiver. I asked him to cover his shoes with slip on shoe covers, which every Sears technician has worn when entering the house.

He refused to provide his name and left. I was able to get his employee number from Customer Solutions. Now I have to wait an additional two weeks for a repair date. Sears, customer solutions department was not able to get me an earlier date.

I will be one month without a dryer... I paid a hefty premium for non-service and arrogant service providers. This is a waste of money and I will not renew. This employee #0114793 should be reprimanded for his poor attitude and behavior.

If he doesn’t want to work at Sears, he should leave.Frank Catalano Case #5255400

Review about: Sears Dryer Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No support - does not stand behind what they sell, Lack of communication on status, Rude staff, Complete disregard for customer, Given the run around over and over.

Comments