1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster increased review rating.

Our dryer broke for the second time during the first week of September. We couldn't get a technician out to repair for a week.

When the first technician arrived, he repaired the dryer but broke and master board when putting it back together. I was told I had to wait an additional week for the part to arrive. When the repair date arrived, a second technician arrived (employee number 0114793) (after waiting four hours) and refused to enter my home unless I signed a damage waiver. I asked him to cover his shoes with slip on shoe covers, which every Sears technician has worn when entering the house.

He refused to provide his name and left. I was able to get his employee number from Customer Solutions. Now I have to wait an additional two weeks for a repair date. Sears, customer solutions department was not able to get me an earlier date.

I will be one month without a dryer... I paid a hefty premium for non-service and arrogant service providers. This is a waste of money and I will not renew. This employee #0114793 should be reprimanded for his poor attitude and behavior.

If he doesn’t want to work at Sears, he should leave. Frank Catalano Case #5255400

Review about: Sears Dryer Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No support - does not stand behind what they sell, Lack of communication on status, Rude staff, Complete disregard for customer, Given the run around over and over.

Comments

OK it been some time since i last posted-- Our Holiday was a bust we had NO microwave / Oven nothing just broken promises Now they say I have a difference service contort they all the other that are in my house ??? So they are tell me there going to ...See MoreManageLike · Reply · 17hView previous repliesSears Home ServicesSears Home Services Hello Johnathan, I am taking another look into this for you.

Please refer to your private messages within the next few minutes and I will send the latest update I have. Thank you ^CSManageLike · Reply · 17hView more repliesJonathan C JablonsWrite a reply...Jonathan C JablonsJonathan C Jablons Sears is known for making there calls go to the Philippines - They seem not to have an AMERICAN phone number to call they all get routed to the Philippines - Tell me how is $500 dollars going to buy and install for this BS token- I was told it would re...See MoreManageLike · Reply · 16hJonathan C JablonsJonathan C Jablons You all made me wait 3 months Treated me like yesterday’s garbage-- You all think that the way to treat someone- YOU all dropped the ball and your make me pay forcing me to pay 500 dollars for YOUR mistake-- I had to be without my Microwave / Oven for Months and now you want me to pay - What kind of scram are you running--ManageLike · Reply · 15hJonathan C JablonsJonathan C Jablons This was NEVER explained to me ever- _ always bought the service over the phone I always bought Sears contract over the phone and trusted what I was told- Now I see I was slammed and lied to- has any one called GE and ask why you can't fix there Microwave / Oven combination- and now yo're forcing me to buy a new Microwave / Oven combination- because you can't fix the unit- Now I have to buy a new Microwave / Oven combination from Sears who can't fix my Microwave / Oven combination - You're saying you will give me $500..00 towards a new Microwave / Oven combination and I have to buy it from Sears .

America doesn't even know if your company will be around much longer Is this a defective unit and you can't fix ??? - Your company SEARS is holding me hostage - Your forcing me to buy a new Microwave / Oven combination- because you can't fix the unit- Why Can't you FIX MY Microwave / Oven combination- because you can't fix the unit- ?????ManageLike · Reply · 31m

to Jonathan C Jablons #1463170

Sears can't fix my microwave / Oven combination I have a service contract but they say it's the wrong one It's going on 3 months with out my GE microwave / Oven combination -They keep telling me the parts are on order!!! Now I was told they can't get the Parts- and I have to buy a new one from them with a 500 dollar credit- I bought the contract believe I would have piece of mind.....

FAR form that - Who's going to pay for the installation and why won't they just replace it ???? We had holiday dinner with and GE microwave / Oven combination- The Dinner for the Holiday was a BUST - We have had this Holiday dinner for 60 years with 15 people and all of the guest had horrible stories about SEARS ???

Why can't they fix the GE microwave / Oven combination ??? Why am I forced to buy another microwave / Oven combination -- I am being held hostage by Sears because they can't fix the GE microwave / Oven combination - This is going on 3 Months WHY CAN'T you fix it is it a defective unit ???