In a moment of weakness, I purchased a protection agreement from Sears for my dryer. It stopped working last week so I called for a repair.

Waited a week for a "window" for the technician to arrive. I waited five hours but no techie and no call. Called the 800 # and they can only suggest a reschedule. Here's your sign...

— feeling annoyed. Technician shows up at 6:30 PM. No call. He replaces broken part but tears the dryer vent in the process.

He "doesn't have the parts" to fix the pipe and suggests that yes, I make another appointment. I tell him he could get parts and fix it.

He didn't want to hear that and walked out. I called the 800 #, more run around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 09, 2013.

Comments

AE Service

Dear Anonymous,

I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We’re very sorry to hear about the service you have received from our team and we apologize for the frustration this has caused you.

My name is Edwin and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. We understand your frustration and do want to see how we can be of assistance to you. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the (Dryer) is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Anonymous427846) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Edwin C.

A&E Solutions Team

A&E Cares

Was it an actual Sears Repairman or were they from A&E Factory Service or the manufacturer themselves. I would explain the situation to a supervisor or manager. If no results I would write corporate headquarters.

I would also report Sears to the local better business bureau regarding practices.

Good Luck