Bought a washer and dryer from Sears about 8-9 years ago.Have had it on the master protection plan ever since.

After having for a year or so it would sporadically stop working-several technicians were sent out over about a 6 month period to try to fix it. One of them finally got it right and it started working properly. I called Sears several times about the replacement lemon clause but was given the run around again and again. Awful experience with two babies in the house and loads of laundry.

Just about 6 months ago I had trouble with the dryer. Was told it needed a part which was sent to my home 2 days later. It took 8 BUSINESS DAYS to get someone out to fix it. Just to clarify that is 10 days including weekends.

10 days?? Really?? Called several times requesting someone come earlier-was told I was on a "cancellation list" but never got a call. Once the technician arrived he informed me that I was sent the wrong part!!

Again, not fun with children and a family that needs a dryer. Going to laundromat and neighbors houses gets old after almost 2 weeks.

Now my washer is making funny noises. To avoid a problem I called about someone coming out to look.

2 WEEK WAIT... My service was scheduled today from 10-2. According to another worker who was at the house the technician came at 9:25. Was home at exactly 10am.

Called the service department and was assured technician was coming at the scheduled time. No show after me waiting until 2. I again called and was told I would be getting a call about rescheduling. This is very very poor service.

I really feel I am not getting what I paid for!!

SEARS-IF YOU CAN NOT STAND BY YOUR SERVICE AGREEMENT PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SELL IT.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments