Verified Reviewer

I signed up their offer for 5x Bonus Thankyou points for using Sears Mastercard between Dec. 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020 for all Online purchases.

And I made more than $1200 purchase from Ebay, and paid with this Sears Mastercard through Paypal. But then Sears Mastercard does not give me any bonus points. I called them Twice, first time in July, they gave me a reference number, told me they are going to investigate for 21 days. Now almost 90 days later, they have not replied me.

I Called again, then a JERK manager told me my Ebay Online purchases are not eligible. What a joke! If Ebay online purchase does not count as online purchases, then what will?? Before I used this card, I called Sears Mastercard, just to make sure, and they told me ALL Ebay purchases paid with Paypal are counted as online purchases.

Now they said they are not. Just for NOT giving me the bonus points.

NEVER again I will use this scam card. Hope this scam company go Bankrupt, and rotten in ***

User's recommendation: NEVER use Sears Marstercard, and NEVER believe their so called promotion.

Preferred solution: I want my 5x or 6267 Bonus Thank you points for $1253 I spent on Ebay, paid with Paypal between Dec. 2019 and early Jan. 2020.

Comments