With Company response

I bought a Posturepedic mattress from sears at the end of 2008.We were told it would hold for at least ten years.

We also bought the warranty with it. About a year ago it started to sink on both the right side and left. It sank so bad my husband back would hurt until he could not sleep in the bed any more. He has slept on the floor ever since(5 months) we started to call sears to see if they will replace our mattress.The first call was sent to another country.The customer service person could not speak English.It took months before I got the answer to send photos.

After sending the photos, sears said "they never received them".Then Sear said "they had a company who can come take the picture". I never received a call from sears or an e-mail about the out come. I called Sears today (6/28/13) to find out what happen and this was the responds. NO!

because my mattress had a stain on it.I would never again buy any kind of furniture from Sears and I lost $1300 and my husband is still sleeping on the floor. We can not afford to buy another mattress.All the warranty you purchase is more for the company not the consumer. I asked for them to send me the photos and I was denied.

Can anyone give me some advise to see what I can do about this.DO NOT BUY ANY MATTRESS FROM SEARS!

Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

We apologize for the troubles you’ve been having with your mattress and the level of customer service you’ve received when you reached out for assistance. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to look into this further and provide you any assistance deemed necessary in getting this issue resolved. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous424325), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.