With Company response

Purchased a new Serta CA King mattress from Sears.Started to develop what can best be described as a crack or separation inside the mattress.

Spent hours on the phone trying to find out who to talk to about the defect. Finally found the "mattress return department". We were told to take a picture with a straight edge of the crack. We provided the pictures and were told out claim was denied because we had pushed the ruler into the crack, which was not true.

Re Took pictures and never heard back from Sears.

Is has been several months.What terrible customer service from a company I trusted.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous409162

I am Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team.I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears for the difficulties that have occurred with your mattress.

From your post, I can see how frustrating it is to have your mattress to develop cracks on the inside. Even more, I can see how overwhelming it is to provide the needed pictures for your mattress claim and it has been several months with no resolution.

We would like to contact you and further discuss your recent experience and see if there is anything we can do to make this right.Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous409162), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thank you, Liz Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support