Update by user Sep 19, 2014

9/19/14: Sears has delivered! It took me MANY months and a whole lot of complaining but I finally reached someone who could and did help me.

I just received my replacement mattress. Thank you Sears.

Update by user Sep 19, 2014

UPDATE 9/19/14: Sears delivered a replacement mattress.

Original review posted by user Aug 05, 2014

Purchased a mattress from Sears in early March and called to complain within the first few weeks. Told them I was waking with sever back pain and could not even stand straight in the morning.

Was told to give it a few more weeks. Why? Not sure. Called again, and was now told it was past the "60 day" warranty, and they never acknowledged my previous call.

The mattress has visible sagging and they will not take responsibility for the mattress they sold me. Not months or years later, but weeks. Have filed a mattress complaint and was denied as I apparently didn't have the bed frame per the manufacturers warranty specifications. Funny......

I was NEVER given this warranty. Nothing received at time of purchase by THEIR furniture sales specialists. Nothing was mentioned or given when SEARS home delivery specialists arrived at my home to assemble and place my brand new box spring and mattress on the frame in question. It was not until I filed a complaint and was denied three months later, that I received the manufacturer warranty via email.

Sears has advised that there is nothing they can or will do. They are not acknowledging that I ever called to complain from the beginning and will not back up their crappy mattress!!!

Absolutely RIDICULOUS!!! I will NEVER buy another darned thing from this unethical, unreliable, dishonest company/store again.

Comments

ddbickers
West Hills, California, United States #872666

9/19/14: UPDATE - Sears has delivered! It took me MANY months and a whole lot of complaining but I finally reached someone who could and did help me.

I just received my replacement mattress. Thank you Sears.