So my wife and I purchased our mattress around 3 years ago and after about 1 year the mattress sagged so much that we got it replaced under the 10 year warranty. So we got a replacement mattress and that lasted about 8 to 9 months and the same thing happened.

Now if anyone has dealt with the mattress warranty replacement dept with sears I hope you have a few hours to dispute your complaint cause what *** that conversation is. So now we're on our 3rd mattress and guess what it's doing the same thing so what the heck is going on here. I know it's not me at 225lbs ruining these mattresses seeing how when I sleep at the firehouse on those mattress that are on average 10 years or older they feel like a mattress should. But guess what because I don't have the infamous 1.5" depression in the mattress I don't qualify yet but it doesn't matter that I feel like I'm sleeping on a hill with the springs feeling like they are uncoiling on inside and not to mention the three years of back pain and discomfort that I have dealt with due to the lack of sears not selling quality products and making it *** to get a replacement due to them not standing behind the product they sell.

Sears what happened to you as a company. Pretty sad.

Review about: Sears Replacement.

Comments