We recently bought a mattress from Sears store at Frisco TX.The day that we received the mattress we noticed that it was not firm even though we had purchased a Beatyrest firm mattress.

We went to the store the following day to return the one that we received and buy another one. We were willing to buy a more expensive one (the one that we got was $1,500), the people at the store told us that they couldn’t do anything that we needed to call the customer service, we called the customer service and explain the situation, they mentioned that they couldn’t do anything, that we needed to have the mattress for 30 days and then we can return it. I explained that I was willing to buy a more expensive one and that I could not keep sleeping in that mattress. They said that they couldn’t do anything and they were willing to lose my business because those were the procedures that they need to follow.

I went to Macys and got another one that same day. Now I am trying to return the mattress from Sears and it is a nightmare. After going several times to the store to talk to the manager (that by the way never is there), they accepted to approve my return but they are asking me to pay a restocking fee and a delivery fee.

What type of customer service is this?I will never buy anything from Sears again.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1280006

Going through the same issue. I am even willing to pay the restocking fee and pick up fee, they still will not resolve my issue! Buyers beware!