After spending quite awhile at Sears with a sales associate explaining what health issues my husband had and what would be the best mattress for his specific issues a week later the wrong mattress was delivered. The sales person rang up the wrong item (which I understand mistakes happen) but when I called to reschedule for the correct mattress to be delivered the lady with customer service was super rude and proceeded to tell me our mattress wouldnt be delivered for over a week. We live in a big city so Im not quite sure what the problem is.......I explained to her I again would have to take time off from work to be there when it was to be delivered.......she could care less!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments