Ease of Use

I bought a mattress fom sears, it failed.I warrented it and I got another mfg matttess but had to keep th old box springs.

It failed. (Let me clarify, i am one person on the bed, HW proportionate. Also, I did not buy the cheapest mattress they sell.) The last one I got was a Sears label memory foam mattress, with a 20 yr warranty. I've had it since June 30, 2013 and it has failed.

I get a song and dance, they are making a 3rd warranty impossible because of the fsct that the memory fosm has a cover separate from the mattress and the photo will not show the depression. You can't tske the zippered, loose cover off to show the problem. Go figure. Sears then referred me to their mfg to get rid of me and the mfg will do nothing.

Beware of buying a mattess, especially memory foam, from this company.Bad warrenty customer service, bad products!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unhelpful warrenty people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss sears memory foam full mattress. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears memory foam full mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.