3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Jun 28, 2016

My order was cancelled by sears for a denied payment. My card was charged by sears and now i have to wait for up to 10 days for refund on a payment that was supposedly denied.

Original review posted by user Jun 27, 2016

I ordered a set of 4 tires online and paid for them to be picked up and installed at my local sears store.I recieved an email 2 days later from sears stating my payment was declined and order cancelled.

According to my payment source sears recieved 864.00 from my account. I have spent several hours on the phone regarding my order being cancelled and all im being told is my money was returned but may take 7 to 10 business days to show up. Im at a loss for words as to the incompetency of sears. U take my money in a matter of seconds...

cancel my order but cant tell my why or who cancelled it. Cant tell me who issued the refund to my account or why it takes so long especially when payment denied is the listed cause of cancellation. Now I cant order the tires i need because my money is tied up and cant go anywhere else until my money shows back up. The incompetence truly shows when the customer care rep i spoke to isnt even able to get the tires sent to the store until i can pay for them again.

Furthur delaying my ability to purchase tires.If anyone at sears cares to look it up my order number that was paid for and cancelled is 982229741.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with ease of website use and stated that there is a room for improvement of up to 10 day return policy for money to be refunded. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of michelin tires tires. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michelin tires tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments