Bought over ten thousand dollars worth of appliances guess this was not good enough to be treated as a decent customer put one item on defer do not pay for 15 months .sounded great no taxes payed no fees for 15 months .to my surprise a bill the next month demanding payment called store and card service,even with my bill in hand both tol me what I had signed up for was something else.

my bill says do not pay nothing for 15 months .

I guess this means some thing else to sears. no satisfaction for two years now .to ad insult to injury they delivered my 1700 dollar dishwasher smashed to peices this was the gold delivery package where they are to unload the box ect. a forklift had clearly punctured the box and dishwasher but still delivered it and tried to leave without unpacking the damaged dishwasher.

the pallet they brought it on left wood chips all over my kitchen.back and forth with card service which is owned by chase thats another story and now my account is in collections with another company.WOW

Still trying to clear things up its been two years back and for .This is sears new customer service .buyer be ware

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Take them bastards to court! Thats no small claims either... Do not settle out either.