With Company response Not resolved

I bought a sears self propelled mower this would be my third year using it once I get everything fixed that is the rear wheel broke the other is very loose also needs changed, the belt had to be changed both front wheels the gears are all chewed up oh and the adjuster on the right rear wheel came loose had to take apart to get to the nuts all this after only two years of use before this i had a yard man mower I thought they were cheap mowers it lasted ten years with only a couple of small repairs. also the craftsman is self propelled on the front wheels this really sucks I will never buy another craftsman mower and would not advise anyone else to.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Jun 11, 2013.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear quest38,

My name is Trent and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation Team. We are so sorry to hear you lawn mower has not met with your expectations. Furthermore we can certainly understand your frustrations with the multiple repairs you have had to endure. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experience and do what we can to rectify this situation so we may hopefully restore your faith in sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (quest38), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Trent A.