With Company response

Sears MY Home repair is unreliable. I will never again buy a Sears item that might require in home service.

My lawn tractor was scheduled by Sears to be repaired May 4. That day, Sears called to say that a tech had a family emergency and the repair date was cancelled. They did not offer the day after for a repair, but May 29. After some arguing they scheduled a May 15 date.

Sears MYHOME schedules appointments at their convenience, not at the convenience of the customer. Further, I cannot find the name of the executive in charge of operations or the name of the president of the company to e-mail.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

At one time sears was my favorite place to shop.Several years back I purchased a Craftsman self propelled mower. after several service calls I threw it away.Returned ratchet with broken tooth was told it wasnt bad and they didnt replace it.Yesterday I went to purchase severa Items , after standing several minutes with my cane I could no longer wait for a salesman est.time 20 mins.I dont think I will return.

SearsCares
Sears Response

To SearsMyHome,

I am very sorry to read about this issue with the service on your lawn tractor. Unfortunately with lawn and garden season starting, people are pulling their lawn tractors out of storage and finding out that they need service on them and most of the lawn and garden certified technicians are booked solid with these service calls. There are times when techs are delayed or God forbid have a family emergency and that will cause everything to be pushed back. Of course we do all we can to get those impacted customers the soonest service due to that fact and you shouldn’t have to wait so long for your service. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this situation. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tractor was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (SearsMyHome) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian J.