Sears Never response about Refrigerator Got-in-fire, don't trust Sears Home Service

On 11/17/2013, I called Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) for my refrigerator(purchased

it from Sears) problem there was a fire breaks out around compressor

area. So I requested a report and claim to the Kenmore manufacturer or

Sears. I never requested repair and service for the damaged

refrigerator. And I was confirmed only $75 for diagnosis fee from Sears

(800-4-MY-HOME) and Home Service company (Service order

On 11/18, technician visited and saw the problem, tech didn't do

anything for the damaged refrigerator. But tech showed me the bill

amount $147 instead my expected $75 for diagnosis fee. The diagnosis

($75) was confirmed form Sears and home service before tech came in.

tech said $75 trip fee needs to be charged. But I didn't heard about that and never signed on the invoice/transaction bill.

On 11/19, reported it to Sears Holdings corporation for the wrongful bill charge to me.

Weekly I have contacted Sears customer service/Blue Ribbon Team/Social Media team, but no response about the investigation of Got-in-fire at refrigerator.

Don't trust Sears Customer supporting if any product has a problem, and Sears Home Services is also bad, just charged over $100 included trip fee with nothing service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #474443

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sears Response Feb 05, 2014

Hi Anonymous474443,
Thank you for taking the time to post about billing dispute and your most recent service appointment experience. We can understand your confusion surrounding the billing based upon the conflicting information you were provided and would like to assist you with this matter. My name is Isaac and I’m with the Sears Social Media Support team. After reading your post I’m taking this time to offer our assistance. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name I have created for you (Anonymous474443), case number and the phone # used at time of purchase to Again thanks you for providing the feedback and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Isaac D.
Social Media Moderator
Social Media Support Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.