Sears Never response about Refrigerator Got-in-fire, don't trust Sears Home Service
On 11/17/2013, I called Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) for my refrigerator(purchased
it from Sears) problem there was a fire breaks out around compressor
area. So I requested a report and claim to the Kenmore manufacturer or
Sears. I never requested repair and service for the damaged
refrigerator. And I was confirmed only $75 for diagnosis fee from Sears
(800-4-MY-HOME) and Home Service company (Service order
On 11/18, technician visited and saw the problem, tech didn't do
anything for the damaged refrigerator. But tech showed me the bill
amount $147 instead my expected $75 for diagnosis fee. The diagnosis
($75) was confirmed form Sears and home service before tech came in.
tech said $75 trip fee needs to be charged. But I didn't heard about that and never signed on the invoice/transaction bill.
On 11/19, reported it to Sears Holdings corporation for the wrongful bill charge to me.
Weekly I have contacted Sears customer service/Blue Ribbon Team/Social Media team, but no response about the investigation of Got-in-fire at refrigerator.
Don't trust Sears Customer supporting if any product has a problem, and Sears Home Services is also bad, just charged over $100 included trip fee with nothing service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a cooktop from Sears and also requested delivery and install. I live in Massachusetts and I received a call from the installer in Jacksonville Florida. When I explained..."
- "I purchased a new Dunkirk boiler from Sears in October of 2010 and paid $4611. I bought an electronic pilot boiler but they sent and installed a standing ignition boiler...."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- " K&N Airfilter has more safety RECALLS than we can list. RESULTING IN A CRASH OR INCREASED STOPING DISTANCES WHEN BRAKING. CONSUMER COMPLAINT AGENCIEShttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asphttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htmhttp://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : K&N Model : 57-1509 Build Dates :..."
- "Usually returning an Audible book is easy and is part of their promised service. A couple of nights ago, returning a book by Chat had some hoops to..."
- "The buyer accused the seller for no reason. Buyer seems to not understand how to communicate and is pushy as well as harsh. Buyer is an idoit. No respect for..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."