Sears Never response about Refrigerator Got-in-fire, don't trust Sears Home Service
On 11/17/2013, I called Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) for my refrigerator(purchased
it from Sears) problem there was a fire breaks out around compressor
area. So I requested a report and claim to the Kenmore manufacturer or
Sears. I never requested repair and service for the damaged
refrigerator. And I was confirmed only $75 for diagnosis fee from Sears
(800-4-MY-HOME) and Home Service company (Service order
On 11/18, technician visited and saw the problem, tech didn't do
anything for the damaged refrigerator. But tech showed me the bill
amount $147 instead my expected $75 for diagnosis fee. The diagnosis
($75) was confirmed form Sears and home service before tech came in.
tech said $75 trip fee needs to be charged. But I didn't heard about that and never signed on the invoice/transaction bill.
On 11/19, reported it to Sears Holdings corporation for the wrongful bill charge to me.
Weekly I have contacted Sears customer service/Blue Ribbon Team/Social Media team, but no response about the investigation of Got-in-fire at refrigerator.
Don't trust Sears Customer supporting if any product has a problem, and Sears Home Services is also bad, just charged over $100 included trip fee with nothing service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a floor model Samsung Refrigerator on 3/26/15 from the sears outlet store in Minneapolis MN. The problems started when the cashier forgot to *** an additional 5% for..."
- "Recently my Kenmore water heater that was purchased in February of 2013 stopped working. After some simple triage steps I was able to determine that the honeywell gas valve..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included within this..."
- "Over the course of the last month we have met many wonderful people that want to see us be successful and be a part of our success. Starting with our..."
- "I purchase a replacement convertable top from this company on ebay, and when I received the top, I emailed them (within the return period) that it was clear the top..."