Sears Never response about Refrigerator Got-in-fire, don't trust Sears Home Service
On 11/17/2013, I called Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) for my refrigerator(purchased
it from Sears) problem there was a fire breaks out around compressor
area. So I requested a report and claim to the Kenmore manufacturer or
Sears. I never requested repair and service for the damaged
refrigerator. And I was confirmed only $75 for diagnosis fee from Sears
(800-4-MY-HOME) and Home Service company (Service order
On 11/18, technician visited and saw the problem, tech didn't do
anything for the damaged refrigerator. But tech showed me the bill
amount $147 instead my expected $75 for diagnosis fee. The diagnosis
($75) was confirmed form Sears and home service before tech came in.
tech said $75 trip fee needs to be charged. But I didn't heard about that and never signed on the invoice/transaction bill.
On 11/19, reported it to Sears Holdings corporation for the wrongful bill charge to me.
Weekly I have contacted Sears customer service/Blue Ribbon Team/Social Media team, but no response about the investigation of Got-in-fire at refrigerator.
Don't trust Sears Customer supporting if any product has a problem, and Sears Home Services is also bad, just charged over $100 included trip fee with nothing service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sears – SO RudeI wrote a complaint to Sears and sent it to Chairman Edward S. Lampert and CEO Louis J. D'Ambrosio. I didn’t expect a personal reply but I..."
- "Received an email from craftsman club on thursday reminding me that their sale ended saturday 4/13. The sale started on 4/7. I opened the email and clicked the link..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- " As this company has elected to maintain a business relationship with Transamerican Auto Parts, d.b.a., its quality of tires and service have become substandard. Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asphttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : *** CEPEKModel..."
- "Unfortunately for me, same story. I have a long standing history with Citi, 10 years plus. All Citi Flex Lines were closed by Citi which is fine, I..."
- "The buyer accused the seller for no reason. Buyer seems to not understand how to communicate and is pushy as well as harsh. Buyer is an idoit. No respect for..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."