I received a new stove from Sears through my home warranty.The stove was delivered on the 11th of December and installed on the 17th.

Upon completion of the installation, the installer turned on the stove and the entire unit shorted out. Since then I have spoken to at least 20 different people at Sear's trying to get a new unit for Christmas. I was given the run around and needless to say my Christmas dinner was ruined as no stove. I was promised delivery today the day after Christmas.

I just phoned and was told my delivery was canceled on the 22nd and rescheduled. Again, NO notification. I canceled my plans for today because I was expecting delivery.

I have used Sears for 40 years.I will NEVER use them again after this nightmare.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sears installation from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments