Ease of Use

We ordered a Samsung dishwasher on December 8 from Sears in Lloyd Center, Portland, Oregon.Were told it was back ordered until 12/19.

My husband called the delivery people and arranged for them to call him 1/2 hour before eta because he wasn't going to be home. They never did. They arrived but husband not home. Said the soonest next time was 12/24 which wasn't acceptable to us.

After calling and expressing our dissatisfaction, we were told someone higher up would be calling us within 48 hours to make other arrangements. No one called. 12/23- I called the store to see what options they could provide. Manager was not willing to talk to me.

Told the associate to tell me that they were not willing to install the dishwasher free of charge in lieu of us not having a dishwasher in time for Christmas entertaining. We finally got the dishwasher on 12/24 and two parts were missing! I called back and wanted to speak to a manager. The associate did not know the full name of the store manager and I was told mangers don't even come in to the store until mid afternoon.

So I cancelled the order plus our credit card and still no one was willing to make it right when I called the credit card department. Again, I was told some one would get back to me.. Now I know why Sears is in financial trouble.

There so-called managers are barely elevated hourly workers who have no sense of professionalism or how little it takes to save a customer....like calling back and doing something to save a customer.We will never do any business with Sears again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i want sears to acknowledge what they did was not right and reprimand the appliance store manager for not speaking with me and willing to lose a customer when sears was at fault for not calling my husband when the delivery originally was supposed to occur". The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments