Ordered a box spring and mattress on Sears.com on July 3rd for delivery as soon as possible. Delivery was scheduled on July 9th between 12:15pm and 2:15pm. As of 2:15pm today - no delivery.

I call the 1-800 number for the delivery confirmation only to hear that the delivery had changed to July 15th, but nobody bothered to tell me. After I get in touch with a live person, I am pretty much told that it was not there fault.

I'm sorry, but it is the company's fault from whom I purchased the item - especially when they don't inform me of other changes. It seems that the items for delivery did not even reach Sears from the vendor until the morning of my delivery.

Their vendor did not inform them that the items were not even going to be on the shipment until the shipment arrived on Saturday morning, or so I was told.

Needless to say, I will not be receiving my mattress until Friday, the 15th. I will be receiving a 30 minute window instead of a 2hr window though - will see.

Would have to be a pretty good deal to ever use Sears Home Delivery for an online order again. Even then, I think it would be a good idea to miss the first delivery schedule time just to make sure that they actually have the item on the truck.

Comments

#311983

To MadinKaty,

I'm sorry you had this issue with your online order. I understand your frustration and we would like to help get this resolved. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the online order was made under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (MadinKaty) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

If you can get your money back, Do!

Poor quality, Worse service.

Once you get your matterss, you won't be able to get out of this