With Company response Not resolved

Bought a new Kenmore Refrigerator stops cooling call SEARS, because it is under warranty, they offer to sell me another warranty, just in case it's a part not covered. I purchase warranty for $275.

The repairman arrives 5 days later, tells me it is the compressor and it will be covered however, can't get part until Thurs., and he can't come back till Sat. to install it, just to busy. (I can see why it seems everything from SEARS is broken all over the country). My part arrives on Wed, I patiently wait on Sat, between 1 & 5, for my repairman.

At 3:30 I get a call that my repairman has called off and there is no other appts. available until Sep 30th another 10 days. Really!

I cancelled my Sears Charge Acct, also requested refund for my $275.00.

SEARS is a sinking ship, it's a shame after all these years this has what it's come too! These American jobs aren't worth saving!

Comments

LTCC

Sears Cares.....so much....that they have moved into damage control mode......effort up front would save you all this embarrassment.......that and dumping the A&E clowns

JYarnell

Sears sent repairman out today, thinking it was a diagnosis instead of a repair. The part has been here since the 16th.

When he removed "NEW" part from box to install it, it was damaged and couldn't be installed. They ordered a new part and will be back OCT 1st!

By the way haven't heard from SEARS rep that want to help! Haven't had a Refrigerator since 09/12!!!!

SearsCares
#720633
Sears Response

Yarnell,

We’re sorry to hear about the troubles with the refrigerator you purchased. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. I came across your post and wanted to offer our assistance. If you would like to discuss this situation, we would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly and assist in addressing your concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Yarnell) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue.

David W.