With Company response Not resolved

I have purchased several major appliance and a garden tractor with Sears with extended service warranty in total of ~$10000 I thought that the service from the store salesman are good. Obviously this is the only good thing about Sears products and service.

The online in-home installation service/repair depart are really bad as well as online assistance : "Unfortunately, I am from Purely Online Shopping Support, we simply assist online shoppers find item and guide them through the website. " Be aware of the pop up from the online live service by Sears!!

They will get your order/installation mixed up, and quite often with little knowledge and understanding refusing to provide warranty service. Also you will have to wait more than 15 days to have someone to come and have look at it!! The service provided on the phone is absolutely terrible as well. You may have to wait for more than 20 minutes to have a live person?!

Buyer be aware, particular the life-long time Sears shoppers! Sears is no longer the same!! I wonder why Sears is not doing well and closing its stores!!

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

I received a similar message from Dianne D with SearsCares. After reading a few more complaints, I noticed that most have received the same "generic" message from SearsCares.

I'm just wondering if anyone ever got their issue resolved through this "single point of contact" or is this more proof that Sears will lie and ignore their customers?

Just wondering...

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Bdsears,

My name is Robert and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We’re very sorry to hear that you were not able to receive the level of customer service to your satisfaction and we apologize for the frustration this has caused you and your family. Our department “Sears Social Media Escalations Team” is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Bdsears) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.