With Company response Not resolved

On 5 /17/11 I ordered an E-Z graber tool from sears on line several calls and emails later, 6/2 /11, 6/10 /11, a person called and told they will not give me my money back 6/ 11 /11, are allowed to do that, it is only 27 dollars but is my 27 dollars! As of 6 /21 11 no reply yet.

The reason I went with sears is for the perceived reliability. I could of bought the same item for 15.00 dollars on the internet from a number of companies.

I guess this means war.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Anth,

I'm sorry this order has turned into such a hassle! We appreciate you as a Sears customer and would like to opportunity to get this issue resolved. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the EZ Grabber was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Anth) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.