Why SEARS keeps rejecting this review- AWFUL QUALITY!!!

TY PENNINGTON STYLE Mayfield 4 Pc.

Deep Seating Set.

I bought the four piece set 3 years ago and after the second year showed issues . I loved this furniture until the woven materials became extremely brittle and is now falling off of the frames and is going to the curb tomorrow morning only after 3 years of very little use. The set was under a covered porch which only received the morning sun. We are very very disappointed.

I would not recommend this product. SEARS did nothing about it and they asked me to call the manufacturer,the manufactured told me it has only one year warranty and they would not send me the replacement parts even if I paid for. Believe me don't buy it or you will regret it later, is not even worth 200 dollars.

I will stay away from SEARS and TY PENNINGTON PRODUCTS THEY BOTH DON'T CARE FOR THE AFTER SERVICE. Mario

This person wrote the review because of "looked good" at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments